Sunday, April 24, 2011

Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel


Thinking about the great stories told through out time and one great one comes to mind,
not only does it talk about the hopes and dreams a young woman but it etails in it's very core the roots that I have in my background. True, a lot of this happens to be a bit fictional and soulful to read but rest assured this book is one made with much charisma, intelligence and flair for life.
I am glad for and very proud of my beautiful Mexican roots!

I hope you find time in your busy lives to read and be inspired by this great litterature:

Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel

1 comment:

Words A Lot said...

I love this book and movie. It's been a long time since I've read it or seen the movie. I might have to do that tonight... at least the movie. Someone stole my copy of the book a while ago. :0(