Saturday, July 16, 2011

Celebrate

Let's take a moment to celebrate the beauty of life.
To love to beauty that this planet holds. We take it for granted so very often.

We go from day to day. Living life in a gear that most of the time is rendered through our many responsibilities.
I think that we often forget and loose our selves in that grind.
We wake up every morning in a rush, and then blurr the rest of the day.
I have done this so many times. So many days. Days that turn into night and nights that turn into mornings.
I know I should look up and smell the roses but it seems like their is so much distance between the glory of their scent and the reality of my time.
But today I want to think about that, I want to take a moment to do this.
I wish to remind myself, my neighbor, my friend, my family that one second that we share will be a imprinted memory that will be cherish for a lifetime.
I know, and I hope that you know, that we are all beings of light. That definition of self  caries much weight to the individual

No comments: